• You must follow @alturacycling on Instagram or on Facebook.
• Like the ‘Giveaway Competition’ Instagram grid post or Facebook post.
• Tag one other Instagram / Facebook user (who ‘you’d love to ride The Dirty Reiver with’) in the comments below the Instagram grid post or Facebook post from Monday 21st of March 2022. You can enter more than once - just split out each tag on a new comment.
1. To participate in this competition, users must follow @alturacycling on Instagram or on Facebook, like the ‘Giveaway Competition’ Instagram grid post or Facebook post, and tag one other Instagram / Facebook user (who ‘you’d love to ride The Dirty Reiver with’) in the comments below the Instagram grid post or Facebook post from Monday 21st of March 2022. You can enter more than once - just split out each tag on a new comment. This competition will run until 23:59 on Sunday the 27th of March 2022.
2. There will be 1 winner (including their tagged user) who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 23:59 on Sunday the 27th of March 2022, who have fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The winners will be announced on Monday the 28th of March 2022.
4. This prize draw is open to UK residents only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. Each Prize consists of 1 x entry to The Dirty Reiver 2022 (any distance).
6. The Prizes will be delivered by Altura Ltd and The Dirty Reiver Ltd. Altura Ltd accepts no responsibility if the winners are unable to attend The Dirty Reiver.
7. If you are a lucky winner, you will need to provide your full name, gender, DOB, email address, contact phone number, home address, emergency contact name and number, club / team (if appropriate) and medical details as instructed at the time of being announced as a winner.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. Multiple entries per person will be accepted.
10. No purchase is necessary; however, you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook or Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the competition, including in relation to the use of the internet.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
13. The winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner(s).
14. The decisions of the Promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By taking part in this competition, all participants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this competition.
16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Altura Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating in this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the competition.
19. The Promoter may use the winners’ details in post competition publicity with their separate consent. Related publicity will be without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this competition.
21. Neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this competition may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the competition. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating, or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
23. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. This competition is subject to Facebook’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
25. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. Promoter: Altura Technical Bikewear, Zyro Limited Roundhouse Road, Faverdale Industrial Estate, Darlington, DL3 0UR, GB. Registration No. 03060232. Website address: www.altura.co.uk.