Developed in collaboration with endurance cyclist Mark Beaumont, the Endurance Bibshort offers supreme comfort with an Elastic Interface pad from Italy which is designed to give maximum comfort without compromising on breathability and stretch. The traditional stitched construction of the pad provides unmatched flex and stretch and the 11mm thickness of dual density foam offers a less bulky feel in the saddle. Comfort bib straps and a bonded front hem also make for an enjoyable ride whilst the Schoeller ceramic print panels and reflective cuffs offer reassurance and protection during long days on the road. If it is good enough for Mark Beaumont.........
- Abrasion resistant, ceramic print
- Scholler fabric side panels
- Elastic Interface Endurance Active Pad
- Highly breathable mesh front bib and back neck panel
- Comfort bib straps and bonded front bib panel
- Highly reflective details
- Reflective raw edge cuff trim
- Main Fabric: 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Secondary Fabric: Mesh: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.